Our PhilosophySome information on our guiding principles and why we are so passionate about what we do.
At Joints In Motion, our philosophy is built on three principles:
- Outstanding, Evidence-Based Therapy
- Customer Service and Convenience
- Personal and Professional Excellence
Joints In Motion employs the best therapists, research, procedures and technology to return our patients to work and daily activities as soon as safely possible with an improved quality of life. Our treatment plans are based on current medical evidence, best practice evidence and supported by the best research in the field. We utilize evidence-based, one-on-one manual treatment. We use the Greenman and Mulligan approach to joint mobilization and the McKenzie classification and treatment of spinal disorders, and Gibbons and Tehan approach to spinal manipulation.
Joints In Motion works hard to make Physical Therapy as convenient, specific and tailored as possible. Our excellence shines through. Our client service is unmatched, supported by a caring and professional staff that looks out for our clients’ best interests. We offer convenient, extended hours; a convenient location; and a relaxed, inviting atmosphere. All of our therapists have been involved in athletics, and understand the needs of recreational, competitive and professional athletes. At the same time, we tailor our treatment programs to each of our patients regardless of their activity level.
Our goal is 100 percent client satisfaction. Owned and operated by therapists, our clinic staff boasts a combined 16 years in licensed Physical Therapy. We uphold the highest in ethical and compassionate behavior and strive to exceed client expectations. We have a heart for people and strive to meet their needs.
Joints in Motion Physical Therapy’s Mission Statement is to meet the rehabilitation, health and wellness needs of the citizens and physicians of the Town of Flower Mound and Denton county by utilizing a one on one, evidence-based, manual treatment approach to Physical Therapy, incorporating highly skilled techniques performed by only specialty trained, board eligible or certified, licensed Physical Therapists, providing the most ethical, highest quality, and cost effective treatment, with the best outcomes, convenience and unparalleled customer service in the area.
Our vision is to become the provider-of-choice in the concurrent diagnosis of, interventions for, and prevention of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities related to movement, function, and health. We will be a trusted source for Physical Therapy by patients and their families, referring providers, payers, as well as legislative and regulatory bodies. We will be leaders in rehabilitation seeking to promote the highest levels of function, health, and wellness in the Greater Flower Mound area.
- Provide Physical Therapy based on the most current evidence.
- Create an atmosphere that is inviting, private, relaxed and professional.
- Treat and interact with all persons with the heart of a servant.
- Strive to provide the highest standard of care that all persons deserve.
- Provide up to date information for our referral sources.
- Respect and adhere to all regulatory and privacy guidelines.
- Uphold the highest in ethical and compassionate behavior.
- Be committed to excellence and integrity in our personal and professional lives.
- Surpass expectations and strive for 100% satisfaction.
- Promote the image of Physical Therapists in the community as integral to wellness.
- Return people to work, sport and activities of daily life as soon and as safely as possible with an improved quality of life.